EXHIBITOR KIT and SPONSORSHIP AGREEMENT
For information on the conference, please contact
This two-day event has been a tremendous success in the past and is held to inform and educate the sports chiropractic community on imaging and managing athletic injuries. The seminar attracts both world-renowned speakers and the most prominent Sports Chiropractors in the country. Vancouver is the setting for this year’s conference. This is your opportunity to promote your products and/or services, make sales and network to a very exciting and influential market.
Conference Hours (subject to change)
|Saturday, March 25, 2017 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
|Sunday, March 26, 2017 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM
Exhibit Installation Hours
Saturday, March 25, 2017 6:00 AM to 8:00 AM
Exhibit Tear-Down Hours
Sunday, March 26, 2017 after 4:00 PM
Exhibitor and Sponsorship Opportunities
Booth size is 8’ X 10’
$850 inside conference room – 2 Days
Delegate Kit insert (see below)
RCCSS Website listing – Conference section
Delegate Kit Inserts
Delegate Kit Inserts are an excellent way to promote your product or service whether or not you are exhibiting at our event. Generate higher traffic and more excitement at your booth by inserting a flyer, brochure, prize ballot or small catalogue! If you cannot travel to Toronto for this event, we welcome your participation by inviting you to provide inserts to the Delegate Kits.
This is a great opportunity to promote your product or service to every individual registered at the conference!
Free for Exhibitors (printing costs are not included)
Conference Kit Insert: $250.00 for non-exhibitors (printing costs are not included).
(Approximate number of kits – 210)
Payment must be received in advance. (See Exhibitor Registration Form)
Door Prize Sponsors
Door prize sponsors are an excellent way to showcase your product at the Conference. Exhibitors and non-exhibitors are invited to donate door prizes and will be included on the RCCSS Website as a prize sponsor. The RCCSS reserves the right to refuse any donation deemed inappropriate for the event.
Conference Advertisement Posters
How to register as an exhibitor and/or sponsor
1. If requiring a booth please read and sign Booth Registration Form (page 5)
2. Complete and sign Exhibitor / Sponsor Registration Form (page 6)
3. Remit your payment and form(s) to
120-602-12th Ave. SW
Calgary, AB. T2R 1J3
Please make cheques payable to the Royal College of Chiropractic Sports Sciences (Canada)
1. Booth payment: Registration must be accompanied by 100% of the total cost for the total number of booths rented.
2. Cancellation of the contract: All sales are final.
3. Standard booth: the contract for the use of space provides an 8’x10’ pipe and drape booth. The pipe and drape set up is included in the Exhibitor fee.
The Exhibitor fee does not include admission to conference sessions (unless otherwise specified).
The Exhibitor fee includes snacks and lunch (as applicable) on Saturday and Sunday for up to 2 staff exhibitors. Please indicate on the Registration form the number of staff exhibitors that will be partaking in the refreshments schedule.
One 6 foot skirted table and 2 chairs will be supplied. An 8 foot black back curtain and 3 foot side curtains separating each vendor booth are included.
Accessories, signs, displays, etc. are the sole responsibility of the exhibitor.
Electrical outlets are on a space-available, limited access basis. Please indicate on the registration form if you require electricity – a separate charge will apply for all those needing an electrical drop (see Exhibitor Registration for pricing).
Wifi access is included in the cost of the booth.
5. Delivery: Delivery instructions will be provided upon booth registration.
6. Booth subletting: The subletting, assignment or apportionment of the whole or any part of the designated space by any exhibitor is prohibited. No exhibitor may permit any other party to exhibit in their space.
7. Excessive Noise: RCCSS(C) Management reserves the right to restrict exhibits which, because of noise or any other reason, become objectionable and close the exhibit of any exhibitor who refuses, after notice to conform to the rules which apply to all other exhibitors.
8. Sales and Promotion: Exhibitors must do all sales, promotion and marketing within their allotted booth space. Exhibitors found leaving sales and promotional material throughout the conference space may be subject to additional charges.
9. Placement: RCCSS(C) reserves the right to select and locate exhibitors in order to maintain a balance of products and services at the show.
10. Staffing: Exhibitors are required to have their booth staffed at all times during the show.
11. Removal or dismantling of your booth prior to the end of the show is strictly prohibited.
12. Additional details will be forwarded after reservation form and payment are received.
Registration form available as a pdf to download and mail in.
Exhibitor / Sponsor Registration Form
Full payment and a signed booth registration form if applicable (by clicking send you are electronically signing) must be submitted. All sales are final.
Cheque or Money Order in Canadian Funds, payable to RCCSS(C)
Please mail the form(s) and payment to:
120-602-12th Ave. SW
Calgary AB. T2R 1J3
Exhibitor payments may also be made electronically via PayPal